The Aquafer Plus offers the same water treatment benefits of the standard Aquafer water conditioner. It improves the taste, odor and quality of your water, without using salt or electricity, or requiring replacement filters or maintenance plus it significantly reduces fluoride
Ideal for Residential or Commercial Use:
This system is used in a residential environment and is often found in commercial applications as well.
- Homes: Protects plumbing and appliances from hardness scale, eliminates taste and odor and eliminates fluoride that has been added to municipal water supplies.
- Restaurants: Prevents scale buildup on icemakers, steamers and boilers, eliminates chlorine taste and odor and reduces fluoride which customers often fear.
- Offices:Removes water contaminants from water coolers and coffee makers, and delivers better tasting drinking water for you and your employees at work.
How Does the Aquafer Plus Work?
Water entering the Aquafer Plus first encounters our patented catalytic/magnetic device, where the calcium hardness is converted from a dissolved solid to a temporary suspended solid. Dissolved hardness is what causes hard water scale and interferes with soaps and damages water heaters. As a suspended solid, it simply washed through the plumbing with no reaction to pipes or soaps.
Next the water enters the lower tank. It flows upward in a bed of KDF Material (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion KDF-55). The Patented KDF process media reduces or removes chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, hydrogen sulfide, heavy metals and bacteria from the water. The water then enters the top tank where it contacts a tricalcium phosphate rich blend of minerals that absorb the fluoride and any heavy metals that may have been missed by the KDF.
The water then exits the system through a full port by-pass valve and into your home or facility.
In addition to the time-saving (and cost-saving) advantages of never having to purchase salt, chemicals or replacement filters, the Aquafer water conditioner offers these benefits as well:
- Eliminates hard water scale on pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Improves plant growth by delivering “wetter” water
- Prevents growth of microbial contaminants
- Provides efficient conditioning service for ten years or more