ENJOY SAFE AND HEALTH ENHANCING DRINKING WATER WITH THE DIME EXCLUSIVE REVERSE OSMOSIS
Recently a laboratory at the University of Washington released a report on a phase of water that has a defined structure and included information on how it is obtained. The experiments were conducted by numerous scientists and repeated over a period of years. The resulting water has a higher density, is more viscous and has a pH slightly higher than unstructured water. The individual water molecules cluster in a hexagonal pattern with these clusters stacked one on top of the other in chains. The longer the chain and the more of them results in more struc-tured water. Intuitively, because of its greater density, a given volume of structured water will contain a higher number of hydrating water molecules than an equal volume of regular water.
– Initial filtration to 5 microns. Primarily to increase the functional life of the membrane
– Custom blend media filter to remove chlorine, reduce heavy metals, remove chloramines and
because one medium is a biocide, bacteria reduction is also accomplished.
– Special 100 GPD reverse osmosis membrane to remove remaining heavy metals, reduce
dissolved analytes by 97% and because of membrane porosity of 0.002 micron or less,
residual bacteria, viruses and cysts are reduced by 99% or more.
– Multiple Neodymium magnetic fields encircle the water to replicate the action of natural
stream water passing through the Earth’s magnetic flux lines.
– Cation polishing th further lower total dissolved solids to near zero TDS.
– A custom cartridge containing hematite and crystals to restore nature’s frequencies.
– Structured Water Cell with vortexes. Utilizing super hydrophilic surfaces and induced infrared energy (consuming 1-2 watt power) along with titanium dioxide infrared reflective surfaces most of the water is structured just before delivery to the faucet.
- 100 gallons daily of crystal clear, greattasting water with 97% of dissolved solids and 99%+ micro biology removed.
- 75% recovery. 3 gallons treated water to 1 gallon to drain.
- Special pump for rapid water production and higher water quality at the faucet
- Measures 16”Wx20”Hx5-1/2”D. Fits under 99% kitchen counters
- Systems are complete
– 100% tested
– 3.2 gal. 9”D.x14”H storage tank
– Full flow faucet
– All installation tubing and fittings
– Complete instructions