Want to promote healthy skin and proper digestion? Interested in a natural detoxifier? Wondering how you can get these perks? Drink a glass of water. Water is a basic necessity; it fuels organ function, flushes toxins from the body and helps the body work with optimal efficiency. The body is more than two-thirds water, and keeping it hydrated is vital. Other reasons to have water as a regular part of your day include:
- Healthy blood and bones. Your blood is over 80 percent water and your bones are over 50 percent water. Proper hydration allows the body to move nutrients through the blood, strengthening red blood cells and delivering nutrients like calcium to bones. Hydration is also required to optimize the creation of new blood and bone cells.
- Toxin elimination. Skip the fancy (and costly) detox plans. Water travels through the body, pulling impurities along with it. Plain water naturally helps remove toxins as it moves through the lymphatic system, intestines and kidneys. The toxins are flushed from your body without taking your money along with it. Water has been known to be very effective in being able to get rid of all the toxins that are in your body. But what if there is a chance that it doesn’t work as effectively as you want it too? That’s when you may be required to spend a little bit of money to help you to feel better. This ionic foot detox machine is just one of the many options that you can consider if you want to ensure that all of the toxins can be flushed from your body in a similar way to what water can provide. Other ways of detoxing can include natural supplements as part of an overall cleanse. Companies similar to loveyourliver.com can offer products that complement a well-balanced detox plan. It may be best to think about drinking plenty of water first before thinking about other possibilities.
- Lubricated joints. Your joints are surrounded by fluid that allows them to move freely. Hydrated, free-moving joints are able to perform their proper function. Water helps protect against wear and tear and can even help reduce joint pain. Another way to help reduce joint pain is to look at natural treatments that can ease issues that may be plaguing you with your joint and muscles but are less invasive than medical procedures (if not a necessity). Medical marijuana, like the grape cookies strain, has been seen to be highly beneficial in this area and have people discussing with their doctors how to go about this.
- Proper digestion. Water moves food through the digestive system and helps prevent constipation by adding bulk to stools and fluid to the colon.
- Even minor dehydration can lead to headaches, irritability, impaired concentration, and fatigue. The human brain is 85 percent water; drinking water keeps the brain hydrated and is essential for proper functioning.
- Healthy skin. Water hydrates from the inside out, helping to maintain the elasticity of the skin. Hydrated skin helps you look younger, complete with that healthy youthful glow.