When a customer wants the best water for their business or home, they will do their homework to find what they need. However, when looking at the concept of “the best” some confusion arises. It’s very difficult to determine what exactly a customer wants when they say they want the best. How does a business respond to such a request? Is the customer referring to the price, final water quality, the quantity of purified water produced or the number of treatment steps? What exactly does the customer mean when they want “the best”?
There are many good purifiers, most of which meet the above requirements, but the true test of quality is a filter system that delivers consistently through years. Our core belief is the best water purifier is the one that meets exact customer needs and will continue to do so reliably for years.
Let’s review some of the definitions for best:
- Price. Many manufacturers sell systems with Imported components and inexperienced assemblers. After utilizing all tactics to drive down the price, the post-sale service is near obsolete. The customer can be left with cheap, substandard systems that won’t last for any amount of time.
- Smaller unit. Some manufacturers sell customers on the fast, smaller units. However, in the long run, these fail to keep up with the water demand.
- Missing or improper pretreatment. Sub-standard and cheaply made systems will add up in costs and deliver questionable quality as RO system membranes will need constant cleaning or replacement.
- Out of spec water quality. If the system is built incorrectly or without the right specs, the water quality will suffer.
- Downtime. How will the customer meet their water needs when the system is out for repair?
To get the best water purifier, it is imperative to work with the best manufacturer. A quality manufacturer will have the best value for the dollar. They will provide quality equipment and systems that will give proven results over the years. In the off chance something breaks, they will have the skills and support to get the system up and running as quickly as possible.